Monday, November 26, 2012

He Pooped in My Bathroom

This particular night ended up going in a completely different direction than I had ever anticipated. It started out innocently enough--JM was having her birthday party at some bars in the Lower East Side. She was going to dinner at Spitzer's first, but I was tired and wanted to go home and nap. The night before was spent out with the Pubs, at dinner then seeing another dj at Ludlow Manor. And by seeing I mean making out in a chair next to the rooftop pool (a photog snapped a pic of us, which I have yet to track down). So after I was rested and ready to head out, I met GF and his new roommate at the Back Room until JM was finished with dinner. The Back Room is still filled with as many European tourists as it was over the summer with Little Aussie. We drank our booze-filled teacups and then checked to see where JM was. The answer was not good--Fat Baby. A notoriously B&T club with obnoxious music. How the hell she ended up there, I'm not really sure. But it was her birthday and we had to go. The scene inside was pretty bad, though not as bad as it could have been since it was still early. There was no line to get inside but there was wait to get to the section where JM's party was, since it was being blocked off. We waited for awhile and I grew grumpier. Once we were allowed in and tracked down a waitress to take our drink order (since we couldn't get back to the bar), half of JM's party decided they were going to leave. I was beyond annoyed since we had just fought to get there, and without even meaning to said "fine, go wherever, we will just fucking meet you after" in the bitchiest voice, complete with an eye roll and a little hand wave. Everyone looked at me in surprise and I didn't realize how bad it sounded until I saw GF cringing. Oops. This obviously did not stop people from leaving, but since there were now fewer of us, we were able to work our way to the bottom floor, which had basically no one there. With easy access to the bar, things escalated fairly quickly. My bitchy outburst had sobered me though and I pretty much stayed that way.

Now here is where the night begins to take an interesting twist. I had received texts from both Yahtzee and Slonks, inviting me out to their friend's b-day party at a bar in the East Village. It took me a bit to put two and two together but I figured out that it was for Deux's Rapey Friend. I hadn't seen him since that night and I knew I was bound to run into him sooner or later. I was interested to see if this situation would Slonks would go anywhere, after our post-Atlantic City/pre-Europe psuedo encounter. So I figured I may as well go big or  go home and I decided to make an appearance at the b-day party. Both Yahtzee and Slonks had made this bar sound exclusive, so I was worried about two of the people in JM's party--her wasted friend and her gangster looking date. They could not be entering with us, so like the bitch I can be, I corralled GF and his roommate into a cab yelling at JM and co to follow behind us. No need, since this "exclusive party"turned out to be located at in the bottom floor of an Eastern European restaurant. There were about 15 nerds standing around, most of whom left not long after I got there, including a very drunk Deux and his date. Rapey Friend was also there with his new girl, who looked on as he gave me a hug and said he was glad to see me. Yea, yea, take me to Slonks please. Slonks was pretty drunk, but what else is new and he still seemed pleased to see me. Luckily JM and her party found the place and joined us. Rapey Friend hit on her as he was leaving with his girlfriend and I chuckled to myself. Yahtzee and I of course recounted the Croatia story for everyone who was still present, before I turned my full attention to Slonks. We ended up closing out the bar with JM and her date before emerging out into the night. The plan was to go to another bar but JM decided to head home and left alone with Slonks, I realized how drunk he actually was. I decided pizza was a better option, so we went to the place near my apartment since we were close by. He shoved his face with pizza like a slob and I was not impressed. But he was wasted and subletting all the way out in my old neighborhood in the Shwick, so I felt bad sending him all the way back there. I decided he could just stay over but nothing would be happening between us.
This decision was solidified after he emerged from my bathroom. I walked towards it, since I had forgotten to take my make up off and I heard him say "why are you going there??" in a panicy voice. It was then that I smelled it. A whiff of something foul. He had pooped in my bathroom. Pooped in my bathroom?!! I was immediately disgusted and couldn't even look at him. I went straight to my bed and rolled to the very edge to face the wall. I woke up a few hours later, turned and opened one eye to see Slonks next to me. He was wearing all of his clothes, including his jacket, and was under all the covers. A couple minutes later I heard him wake with a start, hesitate, get up quickly and run out of my apartment. Satisfied  I rolled over and went back to sleep.
I recounted the story the next night at dinner. MM was in town with her friend and Atl had gone with me to meet them at what turned out to be the worst sushi restaurant I've ever been to. We had a good laugh over that story though and my interest in Slonks had been eliminated. I then took MM and her friend out on the town, but was tired and just couldn't get my head in the game. Luckily the three of us had some good convos and a lot of fun making fun at MM's houndstooth-printed pants. But I ended my weekend where it began--at some shitty bars in the Lower East Side.

No comments:

Post a Comment